We consider each applicant for PEF Scholarship as a whole person,
and put enormous care into evaluating every application.
- The applicant should be able to get admission in any of the universities which are on PEF’s Board, on his/her own merit.
- The Applicant should clearly be able to prove the inability to sponsor their professional education.
- Guardian/Parent’s income certificate, University/College I.D. and Two Recent Photographs to the Student Affairs Department of the Concerned University. To know which universities are on PEF’s Board, please go to Universities on Board section.
- To ensure transparency, the scholarship funding is disbursed directly to the universities, rather than the students. It is to make sure the funds are used for the right purpose.
- Students who consider themselves eligible for PEF’s scholarship program can apply in three easy steps:
Students who consider themselves eligible for PEF’s scholarship program can apply in three easy steps: